If you’re looking to add a bit of whimsy to your life, bring a sparkle to your steps, or take delight in all the little wonders of each day, then let LaWhimsy help lead the way!
Inspiration, motivation, self love, acceptance, and gentle kindness fill each part of this site and I want to share life’s joys and wonderments with you. You deserve to feel good about who you are and whatever path you’re on. This life is all about learning, sharing, and growing and it’s my goal that LaWhimsy can be a place of encouragement, delight, discovery, and joy for everyone who passes this way!
Affirmation Mondays (fantastic for motivation for any day of the week!) are where you can discover insights and musings and open yourself up to how an optimistic mindset can bring awesome vibrations into your days.
Word Nerd shares creative and beautiful words that are certain to fill your vocabulary with pure delight as well as delving into words that can help bring awareness and insight into everyday life.
Just Breathe provides ways to find your center and cultivate a sense of calm, as well as reminding you to take care of yourself. You are, after all, your greatest resource and dearest companion.
You’ll also find posts about my art and creative processes, the books I’m reading, pieces of my poetry, photos I’ve taken,and all sorts of other lovely things.
LaWhimsy is an extension of me and my particular journey in this life and I want to extend a hand of friendship, encouragement, and solidarity to those who are on their own paths, seeking out the little, everyday joys and self love they know they are worthy of. I’m so glad you are here and I’m always delighted to share with you!
Sunniest of Salutations! I’m Ella Patrice and I’m the artsy, curious, bookish, weird, whimsical, bohemian human behind LaWhimsy.
I’m an Artist and I specialize in Graphic Design, Collage and Digital Collage Art (each image on this page is a Digital Art Collage of mine), Art Doll Design, and I’m currently expanding into Surface Pattern Design. I’m also a forever student who is constantly delving into various topics in history, the arts, and culture.
I’m Autistic and have ADHD (both diagnosed in adulthood, sigh) and I tend to navigate the world around me and within me in a rather unique, off-beat kind of way. I live to spread optimism and a bit of sparkle wherever I go and I’ve always enjoyed sharing and exploring all of the easily overlooked joys and wonders of everyday life.
A few random facts about me:
- I’m an incredibly gentle, highly sensitive spirit.
- I’m a Pisces Sun, a Leo Moon, and a Leo Rising.
- I can and do easily wax poetic.
- I absolutely adore horror movies – things like The Conjuring franchise, anything Hammer Horror, Suspiria, classic Italian horror, etc.
- I embrace, and never apologize for, my femininity.
- I love to hug trees and talk to plants and animals and inanimate objects.
- I randomly gather leaves, sticks, rocks, etc when I go on walks.
- History and Historical Fiction can make me really emotional sometimes.
- I am super proud to be an Intellectual Badass!
Let’s Vibe Together…
- Let’s be friends on Instagram (where there will never be enough photos of my art and designs, sunsets, crystals, books, flowers, decor, or whatever is inspiring me in the moment!) or connect on Twitter.
- Check out my Pinterest – a few of my favorite boards are Aesthetic Appeal, Ufology Aesthetic, Home Decor Bohemian Romantic Style, Bibliophile Bliss, & Artful
- Explore this site’s offerings like the Word Nerd, Affirmation Mondays , or Just Breathe posts for inspiration and thought-provoking reading.
I am so tickled to see you and I hope you find a reason to stay around for awhile!
Namaste ~ Ella
*Please feel free to contact me here – I love hearing from you and I do my best to answer as quickly as possible!
**If you see an image that is improperly sourced, is your own and you do not want used on this site, or anything of this nature, please contact me and I will be more than happy to immediately fix, correctly source, or completely remove the image.
1 thought on “About Me”
Comments are closed.